Charlie Croasdill, DMD
Dentistry can be a very rewarding profession. I feel so fortunate to be able to help people on a daily basis, and I love being part of a team that cares so very much for everyone we have the opportunity to serve. I truly enjoy helping all my patients have the very best dental experience while in our hands.
I enjoy being a continual student as dentistry constantly advances. I have always been involved in continuing education and am presently a member of a study club involving nationally and internationally renowned clinicians. We study advanced techniques and materials and how that translates to better patient care.
I grew up in the Tacoma area. Aside from dentistry, I am interested in travel, cooking, gardening, and outdoor activities.
Achievements and Affiliations
- Graduated from dental school at Washington University in St. Louis
- Was the number-one rated resident in my general practice residency program
- Studied at the L.D. Pankey Institute in Florida for Advanced Dental Education
- Recognized by both Seattle Met and Washington magazines as a “Top Dentist” (ratings made by polling other dentists)
- Taught at the University of Washington School of Dentistry
- Recognized as a “Top Dentist” by the Consumers’ Research Council of America
- Member of the American Dental Association, Washington State Dental Association, and Pierce County Dental Society
- Involved in community volunteer work through the YMCA